IMG_3244

Moscow’s Choral Synagogue, opened in 1906

from print product

Jonathan H. Schwartz at Moscow’s Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center, pictured with the Jewish Law Association 20th International Conference banner
The Cathedral of Christ the Savior, a Russian Orthodox Cathedral in Moscow (the original church was destroyed on the order of Joseph Stalin in 1931, then the property served as the world’s largest open-air swimming pool before the new church was rebuilt in the 1990s