Grant Recipients from the Ballmer Group
These organizations in Detroit received grants from the Ballmer Group and deliver cross-sector programs and services to improve quality of life for kids and families.
- The American Heart Association
- City Year Detroit
- Detroit Children’s Fund
- Detroit Employment Solutions Corporation – Two grants:
- Career & Technical Education Support Grant
- Grow Detroit’s Young Talent.
- Orchards Children’s Services Inc.
- Planned Parenthood of Michigan
- United Way for Southeastern Michigan
These organizations are strengthening neighborhoods by providing human capital, social services and physical infrastructure support.
- Enterprise Community Partners Inc.
- Grandmont Rosedale Development Corporation
- Live6 Alliance (fiscal sponsor University of Detroit Mercy)
- Mack Avenue Community Church Community Development
- New Hope Community Development Non-Profit Housing Corporation
- Vanguard Community Development Corporation
These organizations are working with governments to advance policies and better citizens’ lives through systems level change.
- Detroit People’s Platform (fiscal sponsor Third Sector New England, Inc
- Community Education Commission
- Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
- The Education Trust Midwest
- Michigan League for Public Policy