Berkley Dermatologists Invite Community to Beauty Event Dec. 13
Experience what it would be like to have the skin you’ve always wanted.
Associated Dermatologists will host a holiday-themed open house featuring beauty treatments, promotions, and demonstrations from 6 to 8 p.m. Dec. 13th. So, if you’ve always wondered if a medical or cosmetic skin care treatment is right for you, here’s your chance to learn more!
Guests will also have the opportunity to meet the Associated Dermatologists doctors who will serve patients at the newest office, located at 27901 Woodward Ave. in Berkley. New physician Dr. Lindsay Sklar, Dr. Aaron Cetner, and Dr. Leonard Kerwin will take the time to greet guests and answer questions during the “Wrapped Up in Beauty” event.
In addition to wine and light appetizers, the open house will feature several special discounts and offers, including:
- 10 percent off a CoolSculpting package.
- 20 percent off all skin care products, including Neocutis, Skinbetter Science, SkinMedica, Latisse, and Colorescience
- Four dermaplaning treatments for $400 (an $80 savings).
- Four microneedle treatments for $700 (a $300 savings).
- Four microneedle with PRP treatments for $1,400 (a $400 savings).
When existing patients bring a new patient to the open house, both will receive 10 units of Botox for free.
Other highlights of the event will include live demonstrations of CoolSculpting and dermaplaning, as well as the introduction of the newest treatment, HydraFacial.
For more information about the “Wrapped Up in Beauty” holiday open house at Associated Dermatologists of Berkley, visit adwbc.com/beautyevent or call the Berkley office at (248) 307-8200.