Aaron F. Belen of The Morrie shares the top five most popular cocktails that taste as good as they look!
Cocktail list and photos by The Morrie
Attending our Schmooze and Brews event on Tuesday, Oct. 29 at The Morrie – Birmingham? The Morrie has a tempting selection of cocktails if you’re in the mood for something other than wine and beer! Check out the most popular cocktails to date:
This cocktail happens to be one of Aaron’s favorites (named after the Phish song)!
- Valentine White Blossom Vodka
- Soda Water
- Strawberry-Basil Infused Captain Morgan White Rum
- Lime Juice
- Simple Syrup
3. Brandy, You’re a Fine Girl
- Roku Gin
- Lavender Simple Syrup
- Lemon Juice
4. Perry’s Addiction
- Hunter Rye (often substituted with Bulleit Rye)
- House Made Sour Mix
- Angostura Bitters
- Stond Cabernet Float
5. Lust for Life
- Ketel One Peach & Orange Vodka
- St. Germain
- Blood Orange San Pellegrino
Haven’t registered yet for the JN’s Schmooze and Brews at The Morrie? Click here!
Read more: Belen Brings The Morrie to Birmingham