Check out this list of 10 great gifts for our favorite furry friends and the humans who love them.
- The dog-lovers’ handpainted pewter Chanukah Menorah ($136.50). Moderntribe.com.
2. Match up pooches and their people with Do You Look Like Your Dog Matching Game ($16.95). uncommongoods.com.
3. Is your pooch the outdoorsy-chic type? Of course! Treat him to a handsome heritage-inspired, sustainably minded Bandana (prices vary) designs by Billy Wolf. billywolfnyc.com.
4. The gift that keeps on giving: Bark’s Consuela The Cactus ($10) is like the Russian nesting dolls of dog toys, with a second toy inside the first, and another inside that. barkshop.com.
5. Let Fido show his love for the D with this I Ruff Detroit ($24) baby-rib dog tank. thegreatlakesstate.com.
6. Create a colorful, hand-drawn Custom Pet Portrait ($53) with Madaket Lane on Amazon. Simply choose your background, upload a clear photo and wait 7-10 business days for your canvas print, ready to hang. amazon.com.
7. Gross? Yes. Funny? Yes! Crafting With Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat ($10) by Kaori Tsutaya. amazon.com.
8. Take a deep dive into your doggie’s genetics with Embark Dog DNA Test ($199) — a cheek swab can analyze genetic markers to help provide breed and family trees back to great-grandparents and screen for genetic health issues. chewy.com.
9. Petey the Panda Dog Rope Toy ($16) by Jax & Bones. Teacups & Toys, Somerset Collection, Troy. teacupsandtoysmi.com.
10. WAGWELLIES ($64) by Wagwear are non-skid rain boots, perfect for puddle jumping and cuteness. wagwear.com.