Matrix MAC Health, a program of Matrix Human Services that promotes AIDS awareness, treatment and prevention, presents Dining Out For Life – Detroit on Thursday, April 27.
When you eat out at any of the participating restaurants in the Metro Detroit area, a significant portion of food and beverage sales will benefit Matrix MAC Health and allow services, such as HIV and STD testing, counseling, prevention and risk reduction services and referrals for people living with HIV, to be provided to more than 5,000 people in Metro Detroit in 2017.
As presenting restaurant sponsors, Republic and Parks and Rec of Detroit, have chosen to support the cause by donating 50% of their earnings on April 27th. Participating restaurants in 2017’s Dining Out For Life—Detroit include:
• Republic, Detroit (Dinner)
• Parks and Rec, Detroit (Lunch and Dinner)
• Angelina Italian Bistro, Detroit (Dinner)
• Assaggi Bistro, Ferndale (Dinner)
• Beans & Cornbread, Southfield (Dinner)
• Brady’s Tavern, Beverly Hills (Lunch and Dinner)
• Brooklyn Street Local, Detroit (Breakfast and Lunch)
• Christine’s Cuisine, Ferndale (Lunch and Dinner)
• La Dolce Vita, Detroit (Dinner)
• Local Kitchen, Ferndale (Lunch and Dinner)
• Mudgie’s Deli, Detroit (Dinner)
• Pronto!, Royal Oak (Lunch and Dinner)
• The Whitney, Detroit (Breakfast, Lunch and Dessert)