NOTE: Please only submit your event once. Any submitted event will not show up right away as it needs to be reviewed by a Detroit Jewish News team member. Thank You!
- This event has passed.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING OF THE FRESH AIR SOCIETY
08/04/2019 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
The Annual Meeting of the Fresh Air Society of Detroit (“Tamarack Camps”) will be held on Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at Camp Maas in Ortonville, Michigan. Every Jewish contributor to the most recent annual campaign of both the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit and Tamarack Camps shall be entitled to vote.
The following business will be conducted at the Annual Meeting:
• the election of the new Directors to the Board of Directors of Tamarack Camps
• presentation of the President’s Award to recipient, Jonathan Lowe.
In accordance with the current bylaws of Tamarack Camps, the Nominating Committee designated the following list of nominees for election:
• First 2-YearTerm Ending in 2021: Carolyn Bellinson, Brian Brodsky, Dr. Joel Kirsch, Fran Martin, Susie Pappas
• Second 3-Year Term Ending in 2022: Jeffrey Belen, Dr. Brian Gendelman, Julie Trepeck Harris, Rabbi Daniel Schwartz, Abbe Sherbin, Erin Simmerman, Elizabeth Sollish, Jeffrey Sternberg
• 2019 Nominating Committee: Stacy Brodsky, Chair; Steve Engel, Staff Liaison; Michael Cooper, Dr. Barbara Kappy, Dr. Daniel Klein, Geoff Kretchmer, Andrew Landau, Joseph Lash, Robb Lippitt, Deena Lockman, Dr. Jefferey Michaelson, Mallory Shiffman
Serving Second Year of 2-Year Term: Joseph Lash, President
Following the Annual Meeting, there will be a brief Board of Directors meeting to elect the slate of Officers for a 1-Year Term: Geoff Kretchmer, First Vice President; Dr. Jefferey Michaelson, Vice President; Dr. Barbara Kappy, Vice President, Development; Dr. Daniel Klein, Treasurer; and Michael Cooper, Secretary.