Account Executive: Multi Media Sales
The Account Executive – Multi Media Sales is an outside the box thinker and will be responsible for all aspects of the selling process for advertising. The Account Executive will be part of a sales team responsible for selling multi media advertising solutions to new and existing local clients. The sales process will include prospecting, presenting, selling and maintaining multi media advertising programs and products with advertisers. The Account Executive will work with the team to create programs that will match audience to advertiser needs on a myriad of platforms and products, will work closely with all platforms to maximize revenue and efficiencies and continually introduce new product enhancements and programs to advertisers. This position requests the ability to analyze industry/client data to develop solutions and create presentations for new and existing clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals by selling multi media advertising products to new and existing clients.
- Manage, retain and grow existing business by cultivating relationships with local clients.
- Develops and implements sales strategy for increasing revenue by conducting in-depth analysis of client’s needs.
- Sells full portfolio of products by targeting appropriate customers for growth, making sales presentations and closing sales for multi media advertising products.
- Interacts with Sales Support and internal resources to develop advertising solutions including spec ads and campaign proposals for current and prospective customers by identifying their needs and creating a plan that demonstrates how audience sales can meet their needs.
- Prepares and develops customized sales presentations by researching customer needs and translating those needs to multi media advertising plan for the client.
- Demonstration proficiency at delivering effective and targeted sales presentations.
- Creates quarterly and annual sales plan that outlines how the revenue goal will be achieved and revenue gaps closed.
- Create weekly sale forecasts that are accurate representation for entire territory list.
- Initiates and takes primary responsibility for resolving client related problems that may occur by serving as a liaison between the client and DFM resources.
- Sales experience with the ability sell integrated campaigns.
- Specific industry knowledge of assigned categories, media, market information.
- Ability to demonstrate professional interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
- Ability to adhere to company policies and department stand operating procedures.
- Ability to prepare reports accurately and within time deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently.
Education and/or Experience:
› A minimum of 2 years in a media marketing or advertising role.
› College degree preferred.
Other Technical/Professional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
› Experienced with a PC: PowerPoint, Excel and spreadsheet skills.
› Well-developed oral and written communication skills
› Knowledge of basic principles of entrepreneurship, economics and current market trends.
Please contact email@example.com for more info.